The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Test Application process for 2012/2013 academic session will run between Monday, 28th May 2012 and end midnight of Sunday, 10th June 2012, while screening will take place on Friday, 15th June 2012 and Saturday, 16th June 2012 in designated Centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. ALL candidates are expected to be seated latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
Note that, only candidates who chose UNIBEN as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process
2. Visit https://uniben-kofa.waeup.org/applicants and click on Post–UTME screening Test 2012/2013
3. Click on ‘Post UME Screening Test 2012/2013′
4. Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your FIRSTNAME as it appears on your JAMB REGISTRATION or RESULT SLIP, and a VALID Email Address (immediately your login authentication details will be sent to your mailbox)
6. Click on Button below titled “Get Login Credentials”
7. Open your mail to get your login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) that you will use for all your subsequent logins until you finally submit your application form
8. Go to uniben-kofa.waeup.org and click on Post–UTME screening Test 2012/2013
9. On the Application Portal frontpage, click on ‘Login’ (at the top right corner of the page)
10. Enter your username and the password to login.
11. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph
12. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
13. To pay for the Application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’. at the bottom of the page. Then click on ‘College Pay’ on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Cards only from any commercial bank.
14. Application fee is N2,000.00 and payment is through Interswitch payment gateway, consult your bank to ensure that your ATM Card is enabled for Web Transactions. Only Verve & Master Cards are allowed. You can also obtain enabled Verve Cashcard from any Commercial Bank for the payment of the application fee, if you do not have an ATM Card.
15. Preview and confirm your information before submiting your application on-line and then print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your screening schedule.
16. You cannot edit your application after submission.
17. Application website closes by mid-night on Sunday, 10th June, 2012
The grouping of courses, day and time of screening exercise are as indicated below
1. Social sciences Saturday, 15th June, 2012 10am-11am
Education – Soc. sciences
Education -Mgt. sciences
2. Engineering Saturday, 15th June, 2012 2pm-3pm
Education- physical sciences
3. Medicine Saturday,16th June ,2012 10am-11am
Basic medical sciences
4. Law Saturday, 16th June,2012 2pm-3pm
Candidate are to come to the screening centre’s with the following:
• Original and one photocopy of the PIN card.
• Acknowledgement slip and bank teller for identification.
• Four figure table (where application)
• Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
Note that GSM phones and calculators are not allowed.
OUR SERVICE AT JETRO BIZ VENTURES
We can help you with Application for post UTME. If you are interested, follow the steps below:
Send the following information to us through email or SMS.
3. Date of Birth
4. Phone Number
6. Permanent Address
7. 2nd choice course
Along with the message scan a red background passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make payment of N3000 to our account.
ACC NAME: JETRO BIZ VENTURES
ACC NO: 1130152283
BANK: KEYSTONE (Bank PHB)
ACC NAME: OLOWOLE JETRO A.
ACC NO: 2019608761
BANK: FIRST Bank
After payment, send payment notification thru SMS to 07066999466. The notification should include payee name, teller no, amount, phone no, email, Ist Choice Course applied for. For example the format should look like: “Okoro Stanley, A5768894, N500, 07066999466, email@example.com, Law”
We will complete your application and send you information to print it. Better still you can pick up the print out when you come for the exam
1. Uniben Past question Papers and Answer from Jetro Biz Ventures (Valued at N500)
2. SMS Alert of important information and any development